Meagan’s commercial dispute experience extends across a wide range of Federal and State Courts and Tribunals. She acts on behalf of individuals through to ASX listed companies. Her ability to understand her clients’ goals ensures the right approach is taken to resolve any problem. Meagan’s recent experience includes:
- acting in numerous director and shareholder disputes, including acting for a minority shareholder to successfully appoint a provisional liquidator on just and equitable grounds
- various debt recovery proceedings with quantum of debts ranging from $5,000 to $200,000
- acting in defamation proceedings, both for publishers and those aggrieved
- acting in numerous matters involving breach of contract and consumer law issues
- advising bodies corporate on varied issues, including with respect to defective building works and their rights and obligations
- a wide spectrum of insolvency matters, acting for debtors, creditors and insolvency practitioners
- general commercial disputes.