• Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
• Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
Areas of Practice
• Property Law
• Management Rights
• Body Corporate and Strata Law
• Commercial Law
Vanessa has practiced exclusively in property and commercial law for the past 14 and a half years with a particular focus on management rights. She has extensive experience in buying and selling management rights including off the plan sales and purchases, renewals and renewal strategies, variations, and other body corporate issues and disputes.
She also acts in the purchase and sale of hotels and motels, both freehold and leasehold as well as those which are franchised. Vanessa also assists real estate agents to grow their portfolios through acquiring rent rolls. She also acts for landlords and tenants in both commercial and retail leasing.
Vanessa takes the time to get to know her clients and what they want to achieve. Vanessa believes in getting things right from the outset and that it is essential not to overlook issues which may compromise a client’s position – her client’s interests are paramount in any transaction. In achieving goals for her clients she is able to think outside the box and develop solutions to best achieve results for those clients. Vanessa’s uncompromising standards, and desire to exceed expectations mean that she is committed to helping clients achieve their desired outcome.
• ARAMA (Australian Resident Accommodation Managers’ Association);
• Accredited Industry Practitioner of the ABMA (Australian Building Management Accreditation);
• Preferred supplier of the Manager’s Accommodation Industry;
• Women in Management Rights; and
• Queensland Law Society.