- Bachelor of Laws, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Areas of Practice
Sophie is experienced in a range of property law matters, mainly relating to commercial, retail, and residential property. Sophie has a particular interest in retail shop and commercial leasing. Sophie also works with Stephen Robertson on franchising issues.
Sophie’s practice includes:
- retail leases and commercial leases;
- acquisitions and sales of commercial and retail property, including shopping centres;
- contract drafting and due diligence;
- residential conveyancing;
- establishment of Community Titles Schemes including ‘off-the-plan’ developments; and
- drafting and advising on easements.
- Queensland Law Society