- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) - University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law (Qld)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
Areas of Practice
Simon's experience includes a wide range of property matters, with a particular focus on residential and commercial conveyancing and property development.
Simon’s practice includes:
- Residential conveyancing, including off-the-plan sales and purchases
- Acquisitions and sales of commercial and industrial property
- Contract drafting and due diligence
- Establishment of Community Titles Schemes including off-the-plan and mixed use developments
- Real estate and project marketing agency appointment matters
- Intellectual property matters, with a particular focus on trademarks and copyright.
- Queensland Law Society