- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Psychological Science, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
Areas of Practice
- Building and Construction
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Debt Collection
- Strata Law
Bronwyn has experience in the litigation and resolution of disputes predominantly in the Supreme and District Courts and also in the Magistrates Court . Those disputes have included complex commercial disputes, including proceedings against the State.
Additionally, Bronwyn has had exposure in representing clients in specialised forums such as the Retail Shop Leases Tribunal and the Commercial and Consumer Tribunal and handling the more routine matters in contract, debt and other disputes.
In particular Bronwyn has advised and acted for clients in relation to:
- Insurance Claims under the Home Owner's Warranty Scheme administered by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Building and Construction Industry Payment Claims and Adjudications
- Membership of the Queensland Law Society