- Bachelor of Science (Hons), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- Post Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, QUT
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
Areas of Practice
Andrew practices predominantly in strata law. He has extensive experience in advising bodies corporate and other stakeholders of their rights and obligations under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 and related legislation. Andrew is a Fellow of the Australian College of Community Association Lawyers and a Fellow of SCA (Qld).
Andrew provides educational seminars, workshops and staff training to body corporate management companies around Queensland.
Andrew assists the property development team with community titles schemes structuring and set-ups.
Andrew also assists performers, artists and agents in the entertainment industry with contractual matters (including management, recording and publishing contracts), debt recovery and intellectual property. Andrew is the honorary solicitor for the Majestic Theatre at Pomona.
- Queensland Law Society
- Fellow, SCA (Qld)
- Fellow, Australian College of Community Association Lawyers
- Australasian Performing Rights Association (Full Writer Member)