- Bachelor of Laws (with Distinction), University of Southern Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
Areas of Practice
Prior to becoming a solicitor, Michelle spent many years working as a conveyancing paralegal and had extensive experience in residential and off-the-plan sales and purchases.
As a solicitor, Michelle practices in strata law and property law. She predominantly assists bodies corporate in a range of community titles matters and is involved in large off-the-plan development transactions.
Michelles’s practice includes:
- Assignments and variations of management rights
- Preparing new community management statements, including drafting and considering the validity of by-laws
- Preparing advice on the rights and obligations of bodies corporate and lot owners under body corporate law
- Residential conveyancing, including off-the-plan sales and purchases
- Contract drafting and due diligence
- Queensland Law Society