Nicholsons have a number of skilled Property lawyers with broad and deep experience.
Property team members include:
We take a practical and commercial approach combining an understanding of the operations of all levels of government, the constraints of legislation and the requirements of the commercial market place.
Our Property law services include:
Nicholsons is particularly well positioned to assist in the negotiation, documentation and finalisation of large projects.
We have significant experience in all facets of residential and mixed-use development including:
- Town planning and surveying issues including various means of subdivision and structuring options;
- GST and other Tax considerations;
- Managed Investments Act considerations;
- Body Corporate and Community Management Act considerations including structuring and sale of management rights;
- User-friendly plain English Contract and Disclosure documents;
- Property Agents and Motor Dealer’s Act considerations;
- Global lease-back, central facility and other resort operator type arrangements; and
- Nicholsons' own contract administration software, with online access for development managers and agents.
The firm has, in recent times, completed a number of significant transactions involving large retail shopping centres, CBD office and residential mixed-use towers and industrial properties.
Our depth of experience enables us to appreciate the commercial elements of transactions which are important to clients, and we work hard to assist clients to achieve their goals.
Nicholsons is well positioned to assist clients with multiple sales, including access to Nicholson’s proprietary contract administration software, which is available online to sales agents and clients.As a result of our commitment to provide innovative, cost effective and results focused services, we have developed significant areas of practice and substantial skills in Leasing, Planning & Environment law, Revenue law, Banking & Finance, Building & Construction, Body Corporate & Management Rights, and Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution, which all complement our Property practice. We draw from the skills of team members in those complementary areas of practice, and ensure that those skills are applied, when needed, to assist clients.
Visit Client Resources page